Friday, April 20, 2007

ART IMITATING LIFE The Trailer is Online!


In a year that has been a challenge for both Laura and I, we are so excited to announce the completion of the trailer for "Art Imitating Life!"

I can't begin to say thank you enough to those cast and crew members who on short notice gave so generously their time and talents to shoot this important tool to help us secure financing for the feature film.

My production partner Haylee Twombly has proven to be as much a friend as a business associate, and I love her so much for all the faith, hard work and vision towards bringing to life this story inspired by my lifelong struggle with disability and chronic pain.

The cast members who appear in the film are Ric Borelli ("Art"), Juliana Dever ("Callie"), Casey Irvine ("Adam"), Paul Kapellas ("Lenny") and Micaal Stevens ("Camel"). Micaal also collected three actors (Jeff Torres, Cooper Stevens, and Marc De'Antone) to show up and be our "mobsters." Ric and Juliana have been attached to this project longer than any other cast members. I can't imagine any one other than Ric and Juliana as my hero and heroine.

The crew members who helped us include Adam Tash (our D.P.), Burt Gregory (our sound guy) and David Chung (gaffer), as well as our newest team member, editor John Carrick, who we found through our Assoc. Prod. David Gold.

Haylee has posted the trailer (both the full and short versions) on our Brickyard Hill Channel on YouTube. I encourage all of you to check it out and let us know what you think. I love the feedback!


Haylee and I hope to hear in the next few weeks from the investors for whom we shot the short version of the trailer regarding the financing. So, keep your fingers crossed! I will also be posting some stills of the cast and crew shot during the production of the trailer.

No comments: